It just so happens that the night that we were staying in StillWater,
<btdubs did you know that still water becomes stagnant and gross? and also mosquitos just love it to make sweet love and lay their tiny alien eggs in that kinda water. So just for the record when ever I say Stillwater, just think of an old tire filled with gross mosquito love water>
So back to Stillwater, ew, anyways there is a basket ball game, fun, not really, I dont understand why people actually pay to watch sweaty men run around and put a ball in a hoop. So obviously i avoided this event like mexicans avoid paying taxes. Bad metaphor but what ever, my backspace key doesnt work. We had a seat really close to the court, i begged him to go sit up in the highest row in the stadium. After some pestering he allowed me to go.
Sitting up in the highest row all i could think about was, how can humans be this loud when a spherical object intersects an orange circle. and also i thought about good places for tactical snipers to hide. After a few minutes, i decided that the air ducts on the far side would suffice. I also found a cd in the trash, i hope to find some C.I.A crap on there or something. Im going to pop that in there for one sec. brb. Whislt angrily going through my coat i realize that Inception is still in my Macbook. and for some reason it wont let me eject it. Probably due to the classified nature of the cd i found. As I plugged in my head phones in case it was some weird transformers porn. I sat and waited.
and waited....
and waited...
darn! it was a blank cd. Or was it? nah it was a boring cd. and it was a DVD! thats a lot of memory. im thinking about loading my bootlegged copy of windows 95 on it. so anyways that was a good waste of time. anyways back to the game btw you just lost it. I sat up in the top row in the darkest corner of the stadium, wearing sunglasses, I was a badass. Looking over the half full stands watching Harvard getting beat by OSU I decided to take a lap around the top of the stands.
After discovering a balcony over looking the concessions, I decided to brush up on my people annoyance skills. I made a strange bird sound. One little girl turned around. not enough to satisfy my need to annoy. I made a whistle that sounded like a fire alarm. This was it. At first a man donning a large moustache swiveled around trying to find my sound. Then a small family of black people looked up at the ceiling trying to find this weird sound also. Soon everyone was trying to find that darned sound. This made me laugh, and everyone knows that you cant laugh and whistle at the same time. So it made this farting/chuckle/whistle. This broke the magic puppet strings i had on these poor strangers.
That was the high point of my night. Now here i am thinking of things to say. Well goodnight, the NyQuil i took for my cough is kicking in....
"Schrödinger's Cat: A cat, along with a flask containing a poison and a Radioactive source, is placed in a sealed box shielded against environmentally induced quantum decoherence. If an internal Geiger counter detects radiation, the flask is shattered, releasing the poison that kills the cat. The Copenhagen interpretation of quantum mechanics implies that after a while, the cat is simultaneously alive and dead. Yet, when we look in the box, we see the cat either alive or dead, not both alive and dead."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I started a blog once, it was gay. So i didn't do it haha.
ReplyDelete