Pages

"Schrödinger's Cat: A cat, along with a flask containing a poison and a Radioactive source, is placed in a sealed box shielded against environmentally induced quantum decoherence. If an internal Geiger counter detects radiation, the flask is shattered, releasing the poison that kills the cat. The Copenhagen interpretation of quantum mechanics implies that after a while, the cat is simultaneously alive and dead. Yet, when we look in the box, we see the cat either alive or dead, not both alive and dead."

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Dear Japan.

Konichiwa, Hello. I am here to apologize to Japan for my last post containing a crudely drawn Japan being hit by an earthquake. This was very wrong of me. I watch the news and i have seen the devastation there. I hope that Japan gets better, and that every country chips in and helps out them in their time of need.
  Yes yes, but think of all the great things in Japan. LIKE NINTENDO!!!! OMG I FORGOT ABOUT THEM AND WHAT ABOUT THE 3DS?????? oh no this cannot happen, the first 3d portable gaming device, well except for actual toys but nvm, I hope everthing is ok.

Yeah it probably is. Nintendo is probably under 12 feet of water but we all know that she'll pull through. The 3DS is probably curled up in the corner on the top floor, shivering, wondering if he will be airlifted to America.
Sad images... But at least the footage from the 3DS will be sweet, because its in 3d. So Sorry again Japan, I hope you get well <3 Love Thomas Moll

No comments:

Post a Comment