Pages

"Schrödinger's Cat: A cat, along with a flask containing a poison and a Radioactive source, is placed in a sealed box shielded against environmentally induced quantum decoherence. If an internal Geiger counter detects radiation, the flask is shattered, releasing the poison that kills the cat. The Copenhagen interpretation of quantum mechanics implies that after a while, the cat is simultaneously alive and dead. Yet, when we look in the box, we see the cat either alive or dead, not both alive and dead."

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Dear Facebook..

Hey there Facebook, I noticed your new layout and all but the thing that got me the most was this.
Now, to me this looks like Javana Massaged You, my cousin's friend from California would never do this, but still it is a very inappropriate message that Facebook that try to convey to our innocent minds. I do not want my friends on Facebook just suprise massaging me out of no where. Get real.

You guy know how you can have a group chat with like a fan page or whatnot? Of course you do. It would be funny if the group was like the "Masculine Bikers Of America" You see where this is going...

Also another GREAT feature about facebook is the ability to Sort your friends.

Note the use of the Group "People I Want To Talk To" and "Other" friends. this might seem shallow but its very effective at hiding from people you added from Anonymous chat rooms and other stuff like that. 

This technique can also be used to sort girls according to hotness by making groups "10" "9" "8" and so forth. But honestly I dont have enough time to sort everyone. Any besides the point, im not that heartless.

So Thanks again facebook for lending me your ear (ears?) because this is a very pressing issue.


Btw, I saw the Social Network, Mark Zuckerburg seems like a pretty mean guy but hey if he can buy your house and the surrounding states, I think that we should give him some credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment