"Schrödinger's Cat: A cat, along with a flask containing a poison and a Radioactive source, is placed in a sealed box shielded against environmentally induced quantum decoherence. If an internal Geiger counter detects radiation, the flask is shattered, releasing the poison that kills the cat. The Copenhagen interpretation of quantum mechanics implies that after a while, the cat is simultaneously alive and dead. Yet, when we look in the box, we see the cat either alive or dead, not both alive and dead."
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
10:42
Heieoadfljt, that is my life now. I have drinken drank, 7 Dr.Peppers and the sugars kicking in. I fixed my tablet pc thats been broken for like eons, freaking eons thats like millions of years. this thing was running windows 95 , trying to compute a freaking dinosaur. Anyways i installed xp which clocks in around the mesopotamic period, so it should run fine. but the worst thing is trying to find and install all the frickin drivers. The tablet pen doesnt work, the wifi, ethernet, doesnt work either, it sucks. I have most of it all up to date and i am now currently installing LabView because i plan to program on it lols and since Labview is visual it should be the bomb.com anyways (note to self dont use that phrase) I will be back after a brief Dr.Pepper fueled bathroom break
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment