I am back home, blogging. I know html but the type that blogspot uses is a little funky so i'll stay away from that. I want to see my girlfriend Audrey really bad, but i guess school is only like 5 days away. I am currently trying to fix our Tablet Laptop so i can program on it but thats a work in progress. Its pretty windy so im probably going to test my *ahem* KITE ARIEL PHOTOGRAPHY RIG!!!! *fireworks* *cheering* basically i can take video at 200 plus altitudes. But the thing weighs a ton. so ill try that out. bye! Ill be back with video
"Schrödinger's Cat: A cat, along with a flask containing a poison and a Radioactive source, is placed in a sealed box shielded against environmentally induced quantum decoherence. If an internal Geiger counter detects radiation, the flask is shattered, releasing the poison that kills the cat. The Copenhagen interpretation of quantum mechanics implies that after a while, the cat is simultaneously alive and dead. Yet, when we look in the box, we see the cat either alive or dead, not both alive and dead."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment