"Schrödinger's Cat: A cat, along with a flask containing a poison and a Radioactive source, is placed in a sealed box shielded against environmentally induced quantum decoherence. If an internal Geiger counter detects radiation, the flask is shattered, releasing the poison that kills the cat. The Copenhagen interpretation of quantum mechanics implies that after a while, the cat is simultaneously alive and dead. Yet, when we look in the box, we see the cat either alive or dead, not both alive and dead."
Monday, March 12, 2012
Well this camera is too old.
Hey there! I bought a cannon a520 off of craigslist for 25 dollars and it turns out that I cannot hack into it because of its old firmware. :( After a long run I thought about my problem and one of my friends offered to let me have her old camera as long as she could see the footage afterwards! YAY, I still need to get a gps phone to track, my dad can take care of that. Im feeling really lonely and tired but thats ok Ill keep working on my project i guess. :/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment