Pages

"Schrödinger's Cat: A cat, along with a flask containing a poison and a Radioactive source, is placed in a sealed box shielded against environmentally induced quantum decoherence. If an internal Geiger counter detects radiation, the flask is shattered, releasing the poison that kills the cat. The Copenhagen interpretation of quantum mechanics implies that after a while, the cat is simultaneously alive and dead. Yet, when we look in the box, we see the cat either alive or dead, not both alive and dead."

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Kite Flying and Falling

Hey there, It is me again I think its time in our semi-professional relationship to tell you guys that i have a hot neighbor. yep. On the IHS (International Hotness Scale) she is a solid 8.97345. Kite flying has been a recent hobby of mine, and crudely taping a camera to a kite works pretty well.
Yeah im taking freaking sub-orbital pictures. Like CIA crap. But anyways I planned to improve my rig so i could move the camera, and also with the kite so close to the camera it shook like some one holding a camera with the shakes, sitting on a washing machine, in Japan (during the earthquake). So the quality was pretty bad. But anyways...
             
So you get my point anyways, I improved my camera 7-fold and flew it, to no avail, it fell and broke the camera, but the even sadder thing is that it was my little sisters Hello Kitty camera... But hey that thing has great video! Here's a diagram of my "new" kite design.
This plan failed horribly... You see our neighbors are Indian, not like native american but like Slumdog millionaire Indian. They are incredibly friendly which has its ups and downs, so they walked across their yard into ours, I immediately tried to think of plans to get out of this awakward meeting, hopefully ending up with me not explaining that I thought their daughter was hot. At first I thought about faking a heart attack, no too hard.


But I guess they could call 911 and things could get hairy, but instead i just put on a innocent face and told them that i very much enjoy flying kites. Apparently back in India kite flying was related with some special tradition/holiday so they told me all about it and i tried to pretend that i was interested and being indian, they couldnt see through my mask. After this little pow-wow I pulled my kite back from low earth orbit, and hiked inside to check out the video.


Nothing. 


Abosolutely Nothing. I sat there. headshaking and in total disbelief.


The camera had wussied out and ran out of batteries before i even got the kite up to cruising altitude. No hot indian action for me. Well thats about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment